We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude, silence, and private: and therefore starved for meditation and true friendship. – C. S. Lewis
Learn to become silent, to be still, to practice solitude. Learn to become truly self-aware. Learn to listen to God. Experience joy and peace and community that lasts.
Open your entire being to the work of God the Holy Spirit, and be changed by the Truth of God’s Word.
Learn Christian meditation.
Christian meditation isn’t magic, but it is mysterious. Some of the mystery will never be fully unlocked for us, but what stumps most people are accessible basics…discovering what Christian meditation is, how it can help you grow closer to God, and how to stay consistent over time.
In this email course, I’ll teach you everything you need to know to get started on a journey that can bring you closer to God than ever before.
This e-course is delivered to you via email, one lesson per day for twenty one days.
Key topics covered:
The real reason for learning to meditate
- The often overlooked Biblical foundations for Christian meditation
- What Christian meditation really is–and what it is not.
- 3 surprising experiences you can expect from Christian mediation
- The best technique for beginners to start practicing Christian meditation
- How to keep going even when you fail
- How stay consistent in your practice over the long haul
You’ll also be able to email me at anytime with your questions, thoughts, and concerns, and I’ll make sure to respond to you personally.
Zero Risk, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, I’ll issue you a full refund up to 30 days after your purchase. That means you could go through the entire course and if it’s not helpful to you, I’ll give your money back.
Buy the course for $19