My name is Nathan R. Hale and I’d love for you to join me on a journey toward a simple, profound faith in Jesus. My goals are to help you build discipline, defeat distraction and–ultimately–hear God.
If you’re new, make sure you sign up for my (almost weekly) newsletter so you don’t miss anything. I think you’ll get a lot out of it, but don’t worry–you can unsubscribe easily at any time.
You can also learn more about me and this ministry or explore some recent posts:
- ESV fans rejoice–Crosway’s new ESV Bible app is AWESOME.
- 4 weird things about Palm Sunday
- #Lent, @Twitter, and the real meaning of self denial.
- If your heart belongs to God, so does everything else
- This worship video is inspiring. You’ll love the way it ends.
- How to have a mind like water
- 3 reasons you should be savoring Advent to better celebrate Christmas
- This guy disagrees with me on the Reformation
- How a dreaded chore became a sacramental action
- How to have a life-changing mentoring conversation