- Learn how to live a life infused with joy
- Enjoy living in authentic community
- Discover St. Paul’s “secret” to contentment
- Experience the presence of God
- Understand your greatest calling in life
We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude, silence, and private: and therefore starved for meditation and true friendship. – C. S. Lewis
Learn to to become silent, to be still, to practice solitude. Learn to become truly self-aware. Learn to listen to God. Experience joy and peace and community that lasts.
Are you a busy pastor, small-group leader, or Bible-teacher that struggles to get your sermon or Bible studies done in a reasonable amount of time? Do you sit down to study without a clear plan and struggle to find your next step? Continue reading “Super-quick sermon prep“