- The 12 Spiritual Disciplines: Essential Tools for Spiritual Growth
- This is the Most Insanely Durable ESV Bible I’ve Seen
- 5 surprising benefits of taking a digital sabbatical
- How and why you should keep a prayer journal
- How to begin hearing from God
- Roman Catholics Are Christians Too: What We Have in Common
- A Brief, Scriptural Defense of the Non-Violent Message of Jesus
- Tozer’s How to be filled with the Holy Spirit is a deeply biblical yet accessible work that avoid much of the errors of popular Pentecostalism while embracing fully the person and work of the God the Holy Spirit.
- Foster’s The Celebration of Discipline is a definitive work on spiritual growth and the spiritual disciplines.
- Read my full review of Keller’s The Meaning of Marriage (probably the best overall book on marriage from Christian perspective out there).
- Mere Christianity by Lewis is where you want to start if you’re questioning Christianity on any level.
- Worship Old & New is academic, but important for understanding the meaning and development of Christian worship over time.
- My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers is undoubtedly one of the most profound devotional works of all time.
- Bonus recommendation: This is the best study bible on the market
More resources emailed directly to you
If you’re new, make sure you sign up for my (almost weekly) newsletter so you don’t miss anything. I think you’ll get a lot out of it, but don’t worry–you can unsubscribe easily at any time.